AUDIT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Audit Management System (AMS) is developed and designed to help firms manage a wide range of auditrelated activities, data, and processes in a single, comprehensive framework. The AMS gives firms the flexibility to support all types of audits, including internal audits, operational audits, IT audits, supplier audits, and quality audits. It provides end-to-end functionalities for managing the complete audit lifecycle including audit planning and scheduling, development of standard audit plans and checklists, development of audit reports and recommendations, audit recommendations by auditees and the Management and implementation of audit recommendations.
- Design your risk assessment process to mirror your organization
- Populate your Risk Library with Objectives, Risks and Controls
- Determine Scoring Formulas and Scoring Bands
- Choose Scoring Metrics, like Impact and Likelihood, which best describe your approach to risk determination
- Stipulate Custom Measures to add a dimension of Importance to Business Units and Processes
- Define Project Categories
- Define User Roles and Access Levels
- Develop Self-Assessment questionnaires for risk assessment input by process owners
- Custom Measures for the firms under review
- Select Objectives, Risks and Controls from the Library
- View Assessment results submitted by owners
- Comment on assessments
- Attach Supporting Documentation
- Filter Objectives and Risks
Automatically produce an Annual Audit Plan with supporting Project Detail schedules, based on your risk assessment process.
Risk Assessment Detail Report
Audit Universe Heat Map Report
Risk Matrix Report
Risk Category Heat Map Report
Report Templates are customizable, allowing you to tailor layouts that conform to your reporting standards.
- Gain 360-degree visibility into Audit Process
- Systematic and workflow driven audit processes
- Standardized data collection to eliminate audit errors and inconsistencies
- Help to collect management responses via Audit Tracking
- Eliminate data Error & Inconsistency
- Strength Audit Team
- Standardized Your Audit Reporting Process
- Centralize Your Organization Audit Data
- Analyze & Recognize data via Dashboard Strengthening
- Audit Plan Screen: User can create /search/edit/delete Audit plans.
- Finding Screen: User can create/edit/delete finding against Audit plan.
- Executive Summary Screen: User can create/edit/delete executive summary against one or more findings.
- Root Cause Analysis Screen: User can provide root cause analysis detail against finding
- Dashboard: User can see status of audit and findings graphically. User can also see Major/Minor Findings & High/Low Risks via Trend Analytics
- Audit Plan Reports: User can view reports of Audit Plan finding details